Saturday, September 4, 2010

biking and Mt Everest

I've been working overtime trying to keep my peacefulness centered. I usually concentrate on Mt Everest. I have pictures of her all over and looking at the pics usually can bring me back center. one thing I can't seem to get going is my writing. I'm stuck. I've got characters in limbo right and left. and the bad part about it is I can't figure out how to get back to them. they are stranded at camp 3 on my Everest. unfortunately my brain is full of other things like my job, the triathlon, school and so forth. there isn't much brain power left to get to my characters. usually I do my mental housekeeping on my bike workout. I have roughly an hour of uninterrupted cycling to ponder things so I think I am going to have to do some very focused thinking and get rid of anything that is cluttering up my thinking.
of course it doesn't help that I am sick. I seem to have caught what my students have and I made it worse by rooting the Gators on today. but nothing keeps me from my beloved Gators. even if there is no more Timmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews