Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WTF happened to my loosely knit plot line?!

yeah, I am having some of those moments. they're mainly about my wip. suddenly it is going in another direction. I guess that's the chance you take when you don't have an outline. I was cranking out a super scene and then the end didn't seem to fit. it was anti climactic. the story wants to go another way and I'm not sure how I feel about that except for WTF. I had no idea that was going to happen. damn you compelling characters and interesting action! I had to send it off to a reader to see how she felt about the ending. she's a pretty good with feeling that stuff out. I'll keep writing on the track it's on. maybe it will work out.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Alison, thanks! What a fab Christmas present! You're a sweetie for thinking of me! Hub and I are at the Beau Rivage hotel in Biloxi. We leave for New Orleans tomorrow. Can't pull up the email address so hope I have better luck there. Hope you and Mandy and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Lots of Santa pics await....there's a little girl in the hotel lobby with a red velvet Christmas dress on...too adorable for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the BBQ sauce. I used it this weekend and it was great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews