Friday, May 14, 2010

another freakin' haunted house

so guess what? we are thinking of buying another house. yeah and it's probably haunted like the one above. the top one. yeah. the one we are looking at is the one above. no the one underneath it. it's a historical house which means high potential for ghosts. my creepymeter was in over drive. how is it that we manage to live in all of these stinkin haunted houses? and guess which room is mine... the one that has not 1 but 4 funny little doors that go to the attic. I think the room was actually part of the rafter system that the current owners finished and made into rooms. but still. I HATE funny little doors to attics. they just spell trouble.we've been looking for houses a long time. one time we were going to look at another old house and I was looking at the pics online and one of the pics had orbs all over the room. screech! I said no stinking way! so we kept looking. sigh. the house and property are beautiful but crap...more ghosts?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous house, but having not come face-to-face with any ghosts in my life yet I can't say whether or not I could handle living with them, no matter how pretty the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful house! I hope it's not haunted so you can get it and live there in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear about your ghostly experiences.

    Lynnette Labelle
    http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews