Thursday, February 10, 2011

more karma cleaning and The Demi Monde Winter

I usually don't make jokes about HH but this is funny because it's true. I think HH would laugh. so more karma cleaning happened. yay! so things are going well. and when I went to my mail box, I had a FABULOUS surprise!Look!
I wrote a letter to author Rod Rees about how excited I was about the release of his awesome book and he graciously sent me a copy!!SQUEE! I can't wait to start reading. check out his blog and check out the book on Goodreads. it hasn't been released in the US yet so I feel super duper lucky to read it.YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews