Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Ol' Butt

no that's not me but it's pretty close. just slap a gator shirt and hat on her and there you go. also make her have a purple AMP soda in her hand too. I know I winge a bunch about being unemployed and  recently heartbroken and apparently those things have caught up to me in my ass. now, my butt really didn't have any room to take on any extra dimension back when I had a job and a man. somehow I thought I had a free ticket to indulge in junky(yet DELISH) foods and skip out on exercise. however I had a reality check when I went to don a pair of capris from last summer and they didn't fit. I just got my bike back out and tuned to start riding again for some clarity and much needed exercise. I've got triathlons to do over the summer and a big ass ain't gonna help. in fact the idea of me on my bike right now doesn't bring a lovely pic to mind. but it must be endured until I get back into my former thick and jammin shape. usually I don't get bogged down by stuff like this. my self image is pretty awesome but(snicker) this just was the last straw and I decided to take control again. so here ends my rant and my public statement of no more of the past 7 months behavior.

4 comments:

  1. Lol! That pic is pretty classic. Goodluck on the training. I need to whip my er...self into shape too. I'll cheer you on. It's been rainy and dreary where I live so I haven't been motivated to get moving. Plus we all know cold rainy days mean hot cocoa and marshmallows. And cookies. Maybe cake. Ahhh, I'm not helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know! Actually it's a real campaign from Nike. Of course the real model doesn't have a big butt. someone photo shopped it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your butt. Hows things latley. Man , job?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si te echas peos en mi cara yo seria feliz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews