Tuesday, January 12, 2010

tired of the practice


sometimes life can seem very dark. I posted this pic because it's hilarious and the past few days I've needed a good dose of hilarity. my plan to change majors fell through like crap though a goose and I don't know what to do now. I'm sure I'll come up with plan K. I've changed plans so many times that I'm up to that letter. I just keep wondering what is the reason that it keeps happening. I feel that there has to be some sort of higher purpose reason for this to occur. it's just so disheartening and alienating. but I know I will bounce back and come up with something. I've become good at that. practice does indeed make perfect. I just am tired of the practice is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews