Saturday, January 9, 2010

miss understood


nobody understands me. I think this is hilarious and most of those around me in my everyday life don't.but, I think videos made out of lego figures are funny. don't believe me? go to you tube and search lego Hedda gabbler. I guarantee you'll laugh if you know the play.
today was just one of those days. lately I seem to be having quite a few of them. maybe the stars aren't in alignment or some other cosmic malfunction but I've got to figure something out and soon. I don't do emo very well. I get mad too easily.

1 comment:

  1. I mentioned in my blog that I'm re-reading Alexander McCall Smith's series that begins with The #1 Ladies Detective Agency (set in Botswana.) January is such a blah month and this weather situation makes it worse...so I found a soothing peace when I kicked back with this book...sometimes my branch on the tree can jiggle and jaggle...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews