Wednesday, January 13, 2010

oh Sam Neill, you melt my butter


holy crap, I think this man freakin rocks. I was watching an interview with him about playing Charles Bromley, a vampire, in Daybreakers and saw that he LIKED playing a vampire. sigh. if I could cast my book I would totally choose him. now I know I compare Sidney to AR but I think Sam Neill would achieve the amount of awesome I envision for Sidney. I mean, just LOOK at the man.  that look alone is a money shot. I'll post the interview below but Damn... this man is delish and he doesn't like mopey vamps!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG From the few exerpts I read on Qt, I can totally see it!
    Am I trippin or is your blog playing Sympathy for the Devil? I love that song!
    Anyway, Sam Neil was a pretty hot Merlin too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews