Wednesday, October 31, 2012

going over proofs with the world's tiniest comb

yep just this small. I have been going over the proofs of Blood Betrayal with a micro fine toothed comb. it is very intense. I can only do so much before my brain explodes and I start to miss things. but I'm almost done! I'm so excited. the layout is so beautiful. when I got the proof and opened it, I almost cried. it was like giving birth and seeing your baby for the first time. the best thing is I have an inkling of when my release will be. I can't say yet but I will let you know when I can. I plan on doing some amazing giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews