Saturday, May 14, 2011

I interupt Vladurday for


the announcement that I got this awesome award!!! Thanks Cate over at www.lexcade.blogspot.com ! she's really cool so go visit her blog! now I need to pass it on to 5 bloggers. (only 5 :( )
1)Jami Gold at www.jamigold.com
2)Lisa Ann at www.lisachickos.blogspot.com
3)Molly Daniels atwww.mjdaniels.blogspot.com
4) Sara at www.urbanfantasyreader.blogspot.com
5)Brooklyn Ann at www.brooklynann.blogspot.com

Now for the 7 things about me
1)I can freak myself out reading conspiracy theories.
2)I don't watch reality tv
3)I cry easily
4)I often forget how old I am and think I'm much younger.
5)Sometimes I wish I could pack up and move to foreign land
6)I want to learn to juggle
7)I have a bad habit of laughing at inappropriate things and times

I now return you to your regular Vladurday enjoyment

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO!!! I am so excited about this... I have been lusting after this award for so long! Thank you so much; I am just about to post my return facts; you should come by to get your shout-out in a little bit... You are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! And most of your seven things would apply to me as well. :) (I know I'm way too uncoordinated to juggle.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't watch reality TV either, but I have been known to be sucked into the Biggest Loser :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

awesomeness

nuff said

Bela Lugosi  needz no sparklez
see more Lol Celebs
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

GATOR NATION

life around here

life around here
There was an error in this gadget

killl the head vampireeeee

The sexiest mofo on the planet

The sexiest mofo on the planet
My birthday is next week and I want this

and his freakin dead sexy bookend

and his freakin dead sexy bookend
look at those hands ladies.wow.