Tuesday, October 26, 2010

judging a book by its cover

pretty aren't they? I still keep thinking about the cover art for Life in Moonlight and this keeps coming back to me. now if these shoes were stepping on the man shoes like in the poster I love, this would be perfect. remember this poster? I love it. it is p;erfect. make the pointe shoes red or wash the pic in red and bam!it's perfect. I really worry about the cover of my book. I know it's normal for all authors to worry. after all, this is your baby and now you are trusting someone else to interpret your vision in artwork. I completely trust the art director but I still can worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews