Saturday, October 30, 2010

apparently I love food



so here are some of the things I made this week. the cupcakes were a repeat they were so good. the bottom one was our tailgate at home party spread. I cooked for like 3 hours. wings, crab dip, gator bites, deviled eggs, guacamole, shrimp, dip and veggies. oh and beer. good old beer. beer beer beer. I love it. watched the Gator game and then took Maddy trick or treating. I missed the end of the game because our town decided to move trick or treating to saturday instead of sunday. I know. don't get me going. anyway, she had fun and scored some candy. no baby ruth candy bars though. crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews