Tuesday, July 20, 2010

meet me at the saltbox house in my mind

OMG look at this. isn't this perfect?! it's huge, has two fireplaces, has property and is such a perfect little salt box reproduction. I love saltbox houses!!! problem is it's not here. but as hot as it's been I would consider relocating. starting the day out at like 90 degrees with 90% humidity is getting old. by noon  it's hovering around the high nineties and is unbearable for doing anything outside. this sucks. when I was a kid, it wasn't a problem but now I am starting to seriously dislike it. I could use the indoor time to write and I should but today I didn't. instead I found this gem and fell in love. I will make it be my perfect little place to visualize when I am in a bad mood.
thanks to all the great birthday comments and wishes! y'all are wonderful. my annual depression is gone and replaced by the customary optimism that usually follows. no sense dwelling. onward and upward.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews