Friday, April 16, 2010

QUICK do the jedi mind trick on me!!!

have you ever had a problem that you never dreamed would or could be a problem? well I do. I'm in a strange position with my novel and I am undecided about what to do. I think I am just going to have to do some serious thinking about it. I thought it would be an AWESOME thing but it is something the opposite.
anyway, about my ereader... I love it. I'm whispering that because I was such a nay sayer about them. I called them the end of humanity as we know it. I had it confirmed when an ultra erudite, german theatre professor at school got one. I knew if some one as died in the wool pro book, primary source would buy one then we were all doomed to fall in line. I do love it. I can now take my books anywhere and I can download them quickly. although I still wait to read them a few days because I'm not giving in to the instant gratification thing.
summing it up
book problems...tabled
sony e reader...awesome buy one!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna get some form of e-reader, I just haven't picked one out yet. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one and I love it, too! I stroke it tenderly every night before bedtime...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews