Tuesday, March 23, 2010

when in doubt, dream about AR

the reason I wrote that is because last night I dreamed about sitting at a table in a restaurant next to AR and he ate a grilled cheese sandwich and apple pie. I didn't speak to him or anything. although I did do the girl gasp when I saw it was him. you know which one. by some miracle I got him to sign the t shirt I was wearing too. I know what he ate because someone in the dream asked me what he ate and I told them. some how I doubt that he eats that but who knows. maybe. it sounds good to me.
I have been mired in rewrites and edits and the like.they're done for now(yay) and I am thinking about my next WIP which might kick the sequel to Prim off to the side. I got the idea for this after having a heated discussion about university fund raising with a friend. then, like a lightening bolt, it hit me. I got so excited! I wrote down all the rough points but then drew a blank on where to set the dang thing without having big people mad at me. I figured it out and my new characters are already talking to me. exciting! I might actually write something that my mom would read. I mean, she'd read prim because she's my mom but when I ran the quick synopsis by her she said she'd read it. she also now thinks that I was truly a madam in a past life.

1 comment:

  1. My mom would look at me, almost getting cross-eyed, at some of the things I'd pop out with. But, most of the time she had it right, much as I hated to admit it. Write on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews