Friday, August 14, 2009

now that you've had time for it to seep in


so the other night I posted pics of what I imagine some of my female characters look like. I think I am pretty spot on. I have already said who I imagined as Sidney while I was writing. oddly enough, I must have been super in tune with him because way back when I started writing and named my main character, I had no way of knowing that one of my inspiration's middle names IS Sidney. freaky, no?I wish I could figure out a way to do a mock up book cover for it Prim. I have it posted on Authonomy right now and have gotten some fantastic feedback for it so I know I am on the right track.
I have also read some incredible books on the site. even if you aren't a writer you should check out this site because there are tons of gems there. I wish they all could be published in some form because they need to be read!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews