Friday, August 14, 2009

now that you've had time for it to seep in


so the other night I posted pics of what I imagine some of my female characters look like. I think I am pretty spot on. I have already said who I imagined as Sidney while I was writing. oddly enough, I must have been super in tune with him because way back when I started writing and named my main character, I had no way of knowing that one of my inspiration's middle names IS Sidney. freaky, no?I wish I could figure out a way to do a mock up book cover for it Prim. I have it posted on Authonomy right now and have gotten some fantastic feedback for it so I know I am on the right track.
I have also read some incredible books on the site. even if you aren't a writer you should check out this site because there are tons of gems there. I wish they all could be published in some form because they need to be read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews