Friday, July 10, 2009

it was all fun and games until the cops showed up





today has been an off day. first a friend called me with awful news. I didn't know whether to skip class and go get her or what. next I got sick in the middle of class. fortunately I made it out. finally I was attacked by a huge ant mound.
the ant mound thing was bad. it happened when I was thoroughly enjoying myself watching a step show outside of turlington hall. also there was a big 4 square game going that brought back tons of memories. then the cops showed up. they didn't do anything except look ominous because a large crowd of happy students gathered. I suspect the president of the university was behind it. he seems intent on crushing all attempts at fun at the university of florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews