Saturday, July 11, 2009

I got dusted by an old lady driving a minivan from georgia


driving to class, I got beat by a minivan. it gets worse. there was a little old lady driving it and there was a georgia tag on the van. it may as well have been a goat cart.
I can't stand minivans. I call them grocery getters. to me they are symbols of giving up your youth and buying into the corporate suburban dream. that sounds a it militant but there it is.
I will never drive one. even as I see my friends dropping to the siren call of them,I stand firm. or I ride firm.
just so you know...I rock an escape hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews