Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Working on Death Hunter is not easy

So I'm working on Death Hunter, the third in the Primigenio Tales series but DIFFICULT. I tried to write and write until I had close to a draft and then make sense of it but that didn't work. I had to cut more than I could use. Right now I have pieces of the draft spread all through my files. Plus I had some loose work that I planned on using in the book so right now it's like taking apart a microwave and having no idea on how to put it back together. I think I'm going to have to outline the book and then put it back together by the outline, which goes against my pantser tendencies. But it will get done because I have set a a firm deadline for myself. It's not like I don't like the story either. I love it and WANT to write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews