Monday, October 10, 2016

Revamped

Well, I am re releasing the novels in my paranormal romance series, The Primigenio Tales. BUT these stories have undergone some changes. They have been...re VAMPED! LOL. That's so funny to me. Anyway, yes. I recently got the rights back from their original publisher and they have been re edited, revised, re titled, and re covered! I'm very happy about this :) Blood Betrayal, the first book in the series is now Life in Moonlight and Blood Beginnings is now Blood of New Beginnings. In celebration I'm doing a Goodreads giveaway so if you haven't read it, enter!(see earlier post) I'm working on the third book tentatively titled Death Hunter and I hope to have it finished by the end of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews