Monday, December 17, 2012

so there I was on Monday when I saw THIS in the mail

MY BOOK!!yes! waiting for me when I got home was a box with my books! what I felt didn't have words. I couldn't believe it. It felt completely amazing to hold my story in book form. like a parent holding their baby for the first time. I was already thrilled when a friend, actually a young woman who I used to babysit and is a ballerina!, posted a pic of herself holding my book. it was surreal. everything became so real. I was honored that someone from my past was reading it! such an indescribable feeling. one of joy and accomplishment. I want to thank everyone of you in the roles you all have played in getting to this point. HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews