Monday, November 26, 2012

life is good...usually. but it really is good.

yes I was a victim of a theft from my purse. last wednesday, I left my purse in the shopping cart at my local grocery. I didn't realize it until I got home and when I got back, someone had turned it in. however my engagement ring was missing out of it. I had been wearing it and then taking it off around my family because Scott and I were going to surprise my family Thanksgiving.  yeah, it was a dumb move. one I now wish I hadn't done but I did.
in all of this I try and tell myself at least my wallet didn't get stolen(again) so that is the bright side.
whoever has my ring, I hope you get what you truly deserve. you broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews