Monday, November 15, 2010

lifting my head up from week 2 of nanowrimo

so it's the end of week 2 of nanowrimo and true to my style, I'm a bit behind. I was struck with frigging rotavirus and that made me useless for 3 days so there you go. I've only written 21thousand  and change words so I am going to have to hit it hard next week. I always seem to do better in situations like this anyway. when I was a theatre student, we would be finishing costumes sometimes right up until first call so I can deal with the added pressure of a few hundred extra words a day. the little stats bar says I have to write 1811 words a day to finish on time. that's doable. my characters are talking to me and doing crazy things so it should be a snap. but stay tuned. last minute finishes are ALWAYS interesting. how is anyone else's nano experience going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews