Wednesday, July 28, 2010

awesome Dr Hawass

for those who know me, you know I am a history geek and I love interesting historians and the like. here is another of my faves. this is  Dr. Zahi Hawass. he is a brilliant archeologist/ Indiana Jones/ legend kind of guy. he's also known as the Pharoah. kind of not a touchy feely guy. he runs his digs like a king. I have been eating up the Chasing Mummies series on history channel. I would so love to meet him but I would hate hate hate to piss him off. he's like the Einstein of Egyptology. so cool.
check out his website DrHawass.com and be like me and become a fan.

2 comments:

  1. I've loved Egypt since I saw all the Mummu movies as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I devour every show on history and discovery channel. He is so brilliant! watching chasing mummies right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews