Sunday, June 27, 2010

dinner with Sam and doing the best thing

I was going to post a pic of Lovely Alan because I felt so bad for poor Snape in Half Blood Prince but apparently I moved most of my AR pics to a jump drive so you get Sam noshing. my poor busy brain. my mind has so many things that it's trying to sort through that I am pretty sure that I am going to have to write them all down. although I think I solved my problem with LIM. so now I can put a giant check mark next to that when I write my list. it wasn't what I initially wanted but sometimes what we want is the right thing and you do what is best. :) then that lets you free up your mind to worry about other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews