Wednesday, May 19, 2010

weird dreams are made of this


I love Tamara de Lempicka. her art is amazing to me. you can tell I like it based on the painting in my banner but I just love it. it seems so other worldly. this one is called the  sleeper I think. which brings me to my point. sometimes I have some of the strangest and most vivid dreams. the kind where I wake up and think it really happened and when I discover it was only a dream, it stays with me all day. that happened last night. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this dream. it was strange. AND SO VIVID. and I have no idea where it came from. they say that dreams are messages from your subconscious that need to come out. I don't know who they are but they say it.anyway, maybe maybe not. maybe it is some unrealized part of me trying to step forward. I don't know. there are lots of those parts.lol. but this is a strange one and I don't know what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews