Thursday, May 27, 2010

cookies and a bottle of wine STAT!

have you ever gotten news that was shocking and distressing and thought provoking all at once and then you get more info and it's not quite that bad? this happened to me today and now my body is all hopped up on adrenaline and stuff, which is not a pleasant feeling. I was having a nice day prior to said news too! the news is they sold my hospital. no my hospital but the hospital I work at which sent me over the edge quickly. after texting everyone in the working world about it, my kindly friend Delma gave me solid info and I was okay. or relatively. anyway. now I have that post adrenaline dump feeling and it sucks. I should of gone with my first impulse and eaten cookies and drank the bottle of Two Paddocks Picnic Pinot I have. it's a great wine made even better because it is Sam Neill's wine. but I didn't do that. so I am jumpy as a cat and can't concentrate on anything. yeah, this is what we call a filler post.

3 comments:

  1. There's still time for that bottle of wine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back and drink the wine, a good option any time! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews