Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OMG nooooo!technology!!!!!

well it's officially the end of humanity as we know it. I now own an e reader. a sweet, PINK sony e reader. and to add insult to injury, I bought it from crap mart. I have a serious issue with that store and its policies but that's another story for another day. I fought buying one of these little toys because I LOVE books. I love the entire experience of reading a book. the feel of it, the smell of the paper, how you can dog ear you favorite pages. sigh. but I caved in and bought one. I'll slap a Chairman Meow sticker on it and think deep thoughts but I just wanted everyone to know that humanity was crashing to an end. that's what that giant thud was.
BTW the e reader's name is bubbles.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of keeping digital books, you can save every book you ever read and not take up any space in the house! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm dyin' to get an e-reader. Just when I'm ready to jump in, I read horrid reviews, mostly about the last Kindle. So, please, please blog about your Sony experience. (I think there's a place for books and an e-reader in our lives, like the stove and the microwave.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews