Monday, February 8, 2010

winner ...for now


well, for now the big name winner is Eamon. Sidney is now Eamon. I thought it was kind of nifty and different. I haven't written it in stone yet I'm just testing it with my betas before super editor gets it. I also changed the name of his true love from Colette to Amelie. I feel like I stuck them in witness protection and gave them a new name. but like I said before, you give someone a new name and they have a whole new appearance. I know someone, okay he's the love of my life who I keep perfect in my mind. anyway, in high school he started going by his middle name which was cooler because he felt like his name was was holding him back. well he was right. he was the senior class president and he's been a kick ass success in his life. maybe he would have been anyway but I am betting that he would have had to work much harder as Norman than Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews