Wednesday, December 16, 2009

holy crap this is trippy music



okay so I was taking a break from finishing 20 pairs of bow flip flops for a local jr high dance squad and I turned on the AMAZING Hearts of Space on satellite radio. anyway, tonight's show was when space met rock featuring a slew of awesome music by Pink Floyd, King Crimson  and others in that vein.  needless to say, I am now completely mellow. I feel like I should have candles burning and be riding on the wave of some substance that might or might not alter ones perceptions.lol. not that I would know anything about that sort of thing. anyway, my point of this is when I hear music like this and can appreciate it's influence on my  mood or outlook, I have to stand back in awe. I love music but seldom realize it's intense power. sometimes I wish I could just walk around with my ipod on all the time. or at least have it handy when I am stressed or angry. music for me can be like therapy. it's magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews