Tuesday, November 10, 2009

squeee!look what I found!


so while surfing for random information that I needed, I came across this little gem. I Vampire comics. I LOVED this comic when I was a teen. it was awesome. but I somehow lost my copies as I moved around and grew older. then, when I asked my comic book nerd/experts about it, they all looked at me like I was nuts. what gives? then through the magic of technology, I found it again. I knew I wasn't crazy. every time I asked about vampire comics everyone pointed me toward Vampirella. not that Vampy isn't awesome but I wanted my dear Andrew Bennett. this has been a guilty pleasure purchase for me that I plan on coveting. I can't help it. I love nerds, evil geniuses, Alan Rickman and vampires. funny...they all seem related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews