Wednesday, November 18, 2009

me and my big ideas

don't laugh but I seriously wish I could join a roller derby league. yeah, I know. those who know me are probably saying you get hurt just walking but I have never hurt myself on quad skates. and I have always loved derby. I used to watch roller games on tv as a tween. a friend of mine from high school derbies and I am soooo envious. MAN. also, this would be a great way to get out some of my frustrations in a safe way. well, as safe as possible.
so, if you see me posting pics of me derbying...you were forewarned.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some roller derby. We should go next time they are in Gville. Sam and I were going to go the last time, but didn't:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews