Tuesday, October 6, 2009

well, it's over


I Dreamed a Dream, Maybe This Time, The Movie in My Mind etc. all of the songs of what might have been from some of Broadway's long suffering characters. I notice that the tragic figures get the best songs. maybe I just identify with the tragic ones and remember their songs. anyway, my point being I am giving up on going to school. I have come to the horrible realization that I am no longer twenty and my major should be completed only by those who are twenty, without children and who don't have a job or other real world demands. like I said, it was a hard decision to come to but after finding out that we have to move and renovate a house, I just decided that it was no longer realistic for me to keep going. I'm okay with it. I got myself to this point so I am the one to accept it. I think I will hang my education dream up along with perfect one true love Dan and keep it holy and clean too.

1 comment:

  1. It's never to late, the timing is just bad. Where r u moving and what house?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews