Tuesday, October 20, 2009

it just appeals to the goth costumer in me!


so I am surfing along trying to avoid writing and packing and I come upon(at the suggestion of the black wardrobe) a website with clothing so amazing that I now have ANOTHER reason that I need to live in London. I came upon The Fairy Gothmother. OMFG!this site has the most beautiful clothing and lingerie. I was in gothic costumer heaven. I could have spent hours looking at all of the the phenomenal garments. the models were photgraphed so beautifully! it was all very vintage noir.SIGH! I just want to go to the store in central London and stare longingly at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews