Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OMG I thought they were dead




after a bad day yesterday, I am moving on for the positive. especially since I am rocking and awesome new do. I spoke to my super editor and I have adjusted my outlook on my rewrite/recreation of my ms. I am actually beginning to hear them talk again.(in the non crazy, scary way) and they are trying to start moving and open new ideas and storylines. it is really helpful in fleshing out the everyday life and back story for my characters. they are finally rising again and becoming real. I have missed that so much. I have missed Sidney and Lauryl and I am enjoying getting to know Colette more. I have really missed the dialog between my characters. I love dialog. sometimes I think I should have been a screen writer but I could never condense adventures into such a short space.
so today I have an improved outlook on life, despite the crazy bat I had words with at Publix yesterday. I just wrote her off as a piece of trash who doesn't deserve to be shopping at my Publix. and oh yes, that is my Publix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews