Sunday, September 6, 2009

I got nothing for ya today


well, today was not my day so basically I am showing up empty handed tonight so I thought I would show you a hot vampire picture. it was either this or another shot at Dick Cheney. ha ha! get it? shot?
anyway, I love this portrayal of Dracula. it's very sexy yet primal. this movie was incredible. I watched it last night after having the crap scared out of me while watching Quarantine. I get weirded out by movies that can really happen and I could just see something like that happening. I sat there watching, glued in terror to the tv. this has happened with movies like Hostel. they come on at like 3 am when I am awakened and insomnia is ruling. then I become hooked on the movie and watch it. I stay freaked out for days.
give me vampires and give them to me now. they are my people. they don't freak me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews