Tuesday, September 15, 2009

and now on a serious note...


I still am sick but am going to take a few minutes out to say farewell to the awesome Patrick Swayze. what a terrific actor,dancer person. I am glad his hard journey is over and he can now be at peace but I will miss his talent. I will miss him in Dirty Dancing. I will miss him in Ghost and I will miss him on Saturday Night Live doing the White Trash Bed and Breakfast. my heart goes out to his family and friends.
P.S. I cried so many times in Ghost. I loved it.
Rest Easy now Patrick.

2 comments:

  1. Dirty Dancing was one of the first "adult" movies I ever watched. My dad made me and my sister sit down with him to talk about abortion before we watched it. Totally ruined that plot line!

    I still watch DD everytime it comes on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews