Wednesday, August 5, 2009

urbandictionary.com and I


never surf urbandictionary.com while you are in class. it doesn't end well. I discovered this today in my class. I was busy trying not to laugh at all of the UD definitions of dick cheney instead of paying attention to the lecture dealing with Hildegard von Bingen.that sucked because I totally dig her music and have it loaded in my iPod. however the cheneyisms were sweet.
also while surfing, I discovered many pimpisms for when I win the lottery and start my alter ego life of runnin hos. I shall be known as pimpmama. I can even have it printed on a mug, which clearly makes it legit. it would be even more so if I could have it on a t shirt. but hey, if I'm runnin hos I ought to be able to afford a tshirt. it shouldn't be too hard to find a t shirt place to do it. man, pimpin already aint easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews