Sunday, August 2, 2009

my day job


sometimes I wonder about my day job. it's a good job but some crazy messed up crap always seems to happen at least once a month that makes me question why I do it. I'll never forget when I had my portfolio review for readmission to UF and they asked me why I wanted to come back to the theatre when I had this entire career as a nurse. the next weekend one of the most traumatic emergencies happened and I thought , I want to go back to theatre because NO ONE STINKING DIES IN THE THEATRE LIKE IN A HOSPITAL. the stress is way more intense as a nurse. and the jokes are not as good. well maybe they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews