Wednesday, August 19, 2009

me and my bubble


I wish sometimes that I lived in a bubble and was immune from criticism and downright meaness.
this is all in relation to my novel. or at least on one site where I have 250 words posted. deep cleansing breath in...blow it out... and refocus. this does not apply to authonomy where I get lots of awesome feedback and critiques. I'm not saying that I want everything sugar coated. I simply want honest and constructive criticism. there is a difference. I realize writing is a big business and not everyone is nice. I am fully prepared for their opinions and feedback. I am no stranger to it. I am a costumer. criticism and rejection is like mother's milk.
on a lighter note, maddy and I baked a peach pie. it was awesome. the baking part. I didn't eat any of the pie. we baked it for my mom. she said it was delish though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews