Sunday, September 13, 2020

Well long time no see

It's been 3 years and 6 months since I posted on here. I don't know why. Probably my chronic major depression, which has been devastating and life altering. I am finally coming out of it and am rejoing the world. It has been a dark journey with multiple failed treatments, losing 2 jobs and almost losing my spouse. It also has taken my writing from me. I am still trying to finish Death Hunter, the 3rd installment of The Primigenio Tales and FUNdraiser, my call girl chick lit novel. Every day I commit to 30 minutes of time to each of them;relearning the character's quirks and personalities. It's like meeting them for the first time sometimes. And I feel good about that. They are amazing humans and vampires! So I'm back. I hope you will still follow along with me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews