Friday, November 6, 2009

Alan Rickman fixes everything


so I registered for my spring classes as a history major and a theatre minor. it should be okay. but I have a book list of like 12 books. that's a big difference from what I'm used to. at least they are cool. I'm really hoping that changing to history, which is more pedestrian will help with my left arm situation. I seriously don;t know what I am going to do. it now hurts all the time and makes me feel old and cranky.
I'm cheered by watching my dream awesome man AR in Die Hard. I hate that he dies in it but he is one slick mo fo in it. Yum. when in doubt, Alan Rickman fixes EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

AR and his usual awesomeness!

the world's greatest picture

the world's greatest picture

life around here

life around here

Total Pageviews